Bonjour to you all. I'm Bee and I blog over at Fill My Little World.
Now that we in London have had more than two days of sunshine in a row, I've accepted that the time has come to get out my pink and orange patterned trousers (not as hideous as they sound, promise). This has nicely coincided with the beginning of lighter evenings and the popping up of flowers everywhere, which can only mean one thing - picnic time is upon us.
So, with that in mind, here is a little list of some picnic ingredients you really can't do without ::
1. A picnic blanket // or a large scarf, your boyfriend's jumper and so on and so forth
2. Strawberries // they kid you into thinking it's summer in any season
3. Other food // naturally
4. Games // of any description :: frisbee, cricket bat/ball, chess (portable set or on the iPad), Monopoly if you're reallllyyyyy committed...
5. A book and/or some music // for when you all start to get on each other's nerves and/or have fallen out over board games
6. An umbrella // large enough to fit you, your party and items 1-5 under when inevitably your great weather bubble bursts
Happy spring picnicking!
What's your favourite thing to take to a picnic?