A different kind of post today, lately I've been reading a lot of blogging tips and I've been getting quite a few questions on Twitter. By no means am I a blogging expert or have any clue on what I'm talking about but I've been blogging for over a year now and I thought I'd share with you what I've learned!
1. Blog for yourself. Blog what you like. Don't worry about numbers.
2. Blog when you want to blog. Can't blog everyday? That's cool there's no blogging rule book.
3. Twitter chats are great. Join in if you want to, everyone is really friendly and supportive!
4. Bloglovin' is a good way for people to find and read your blog.
5. Gaining followers take time, hard work and patience, but you don't get anything back without giving something first so follow other blogs. But don't just follow for the sake of it; there's loads of brilliant blogs out there!
6. Don't feel pressured by anyone at any time. Keep your individuality, its the most valuable thing.
7. Don't worry if you're not at Zoella's status over night. Success, any success takes time and lots of hard work.
8. Do keep trying and don't give up! Giving up is the easy part, if its something you love doing you should keep at it, whatever it is.
9. Support other bloggers and make friends! Blogging is a great way to find other people with similar interests!
10. Instagram and Pintrest are great ways to find inspiration, but remember to quote the source!
Like I said I'm no expert but if there's anything you want to know just comment below!