Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Holding on to Summer

Hello everyone!  Hope you're well!  Just a quick post from me today, very quick as I'm using my phone!  Shock horror!!
I wore this today to go shopping with my momma, she took the photos for me! Apologies for the quality by the way, I had to use my phone!  Double shock horror! Although it's getting colder and closer to Autumn,  I refuse to give in to Summer being over,  so today may of been my last chance to wear my Summer dress and who am I to let that chance pass?



Jacket - New Look
Dress - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Holiday


What do you think of this outfit?  Let me know in the comments below and feel free to leave your link! I love to find new blogs!


8 comments:

  1. So jealous you are wearing a jacket, it's still super hot here in Florida. LOVE your bag btw, the whole outfit is great! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha now I'm jealous that its still too hot in Florida for a jacket! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and I love the bag, I am stil long overdue a trip to primark xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Primark is crazy good lately!!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit :)! I love the contrast between the leather jacket and the colourful bag x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! (:. Super cute!

    http://www.laurabarlow.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo cute dress, love a cute summer dress paired with a leather jacket like this!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to read this little blog and it means so much that you were kind enough to comment! Please feel free to leave a link for your blog so I can return the favour! Much love :)