Monday, 25 August 2014

Make up wish list

I'm always on the look out for new makeup. Always. I have about four bottles of foundation on the go at the moment. I;m just never satisfied. And don't get me started on eyebrows. Just don't go there! Now I will admit since starting blogging my opinion on make up has changed completely, I mean I even own a Mac lipstick and a couple of Benefit products! So once my student loan appears in my very poor bank account this is what I would really really love to buy!



make up wishlist




Clinique spf makeup - Clinique do amazing skin care, as much as I love my Estee Lauder and Revlon Colour Stay this is so much lighter and evens out skin tone perfectly. The Real Techniques Eye shadow brush set - is very much needed in my collection, yes the face brushes really are as good as everyone says! Vichy Spf foundation, - gives amazing coverage, I've heard brilliant things so I'd love to try this out.  Nars cosmetic blusher- cos these are very much needed, like a Mac lipstick but for your cheeks! Anastasia Beverly Hills eye makeup, - This dipbrow seems to be one of the best on the market so I can't wait to have beautiful brows everyday! Urban decay eye makeup, - Naked Basics pallet, need I say more?  Maybelline black eye makeup, - cos sometimes my eyes need a break from "They're Real"  Maybelline liquid eye liner - My friend says this is the best eyeliner ever, bold claim I need to try it! 

Do you have anything you're just dying to buy?! 

If you've heard anything about the products above please let me know in the comments below! 








8 comments:

  1. I need, need, need a NARS blusher, but I just can't find them anywhere where I live! I can only recommend the real techniques brushes they are stunning. I also have the Dermablend foundation, it does have a very good coverage and is absolutely perfect for oily/combination skin, just make sure not to put to much on as it can quickly turn into a 'mask' if you know what I mean :-P. The mascara is very good too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! Try looking online but check out some reviews first cos its hard to tell colors online sometimes! I know I can't wait to try the other brushes! Oh that sounds great I'm only going to be using it where I need it so that sounds great! :)

      Delete
  2. I literally NEED all of clinique and nars I never spend too much money on beauty and I think my skin suffers as a result, need to invest in some good products xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm the same!! Good bye money!

      Delete
  3. I'm in desperate need of a new foundation - I just cannot find one I like and who wants to spend £10 on one that's pretty awful? I might try a Revlon one this time though.
    I need a new mascara too and Maybelline is currently on offer in Asda - everything under £5. I need to go take advantage like now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Revlon one! Maxfactor do amazing ones too! Ooh thanks so much for letting me know! Deffo popping down to Asda lately!

      Delete
  4. I really want to pick up the urban decay naked basics palette, it looks super gorgeous! Lovely wishlist!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It looks so perfect!!!

      Delete

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to read this little blog and it means so much that you were kind enough to comment! Please feel free to leave a link for your blog so I can return the favour! Much love :)